As Company Tradition Week involves an finish, we’re having a look again in any respect the vital methods and greatest practices that had been mentioned. On this video montage, we break down the highlights from every day and a few of the key takeaways we realized all through this thrilling week!
Make sure you click on on the hyperlinks beneath to study extra about this week’s content material and occasions, associated to company tradition.
- Faces of HR interview. A dialogue about taking the reigns of company tradition in the course of the pandemic in a distant world with Kimberly Cassady, Chief Expertise Officer at Cornerstone OnDemand.
- Panel Webinar | The Present State of Company Tradition. On this panel dialogue, specialists—Jason Treu, Chief Folks Officer of Unstoppable Workplaces; Jerry Seibert, MA, Government Marketing consultant at OrgVitality, Invoice Schiemann, CEO of Metrus Group, Inc.; and Valerie M. Grubb, of Val Grub & Associates—come collectively to debate the present state of company tradition, the place the way forward for tradition is headed, learn how to create a distant working tradition, and extra. Entry the on-demand model, here.
- HR Works Podcast episode. Interview with Neil Sahota an IBM Grasp Inventor and United Nations Synthetic Intelligence Professional about the way forward for office tradition and what function AI performs in that future.
- Research Report | Firm Tradition within the Wake of COVID-19 and Civil Unrest. 2020 has been a making an attempt 12 months for folks throughout the globe and much more so for HR professionals in america. Between holding staff secure from COVID-19, distant work challenges, and the civil unrest that’s spilling over into the office within the wake of the George Floyd homicide and different racial injustices, HR professionals are going by an unprecedented period of change.
How HR groups and employers deal with this variation within the months forward will both make or break their organizations’ tradition. Download your free copy of our newest analysis report, to learn the way your friends have adjusted to the occasions and the way their tradition has been impacted consequently.
- Editorial Report | Placing a Face on HR: How HR Is Adapting Company Tradition to the New Regular. Distant work will not be new for some organizations, however as a result of coronavirus pandemic and subsequent social distancing tips, many companies and organizations had no selection however to go distant. Now we’re working within the “new regular” and due to this, we anticipate company cultures throughout the U.S. to adapt and alter to fulfill the occasions. What’s subsequent for company tradition? Our newest insider report options predictions and insights out of your HR friends. Obtain your free copy, here.
- Fireside Chat. Jim Davis connects with Valerie Grubb, Keynote Speaker and Government Coach at Val Grubb & Associates, to debate how company tradition has been impacted by COVID-19, and what HR professionals can do to enhance their cultures within the “new regular.” Davis and Grubb can even predict what lies forward for company tradition as soon as the pandemic has handed, on this distinctive fireplace chat.
- Wrap-Up | Video Montage. To finish this informative week, we’ve created a video montage of our favourite highlights from this occasion.